24 May, 2018
Ruby Tuesday Pasta Salad
With Summer BBQs around the corner, this is an easy and delightful pasta salad.
Copy Cat - Ruby Tuesday's Pasta Salad
If you every enjoyed going to the Salad Bar at Ruby Tuesday's, then this is a recipe for you.
- 1 lb rotini pasta
- 1 cup ranch dressing Hidden Valley Works well (including packet)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 2 cups turkey ham Deli Counter - 1/2 inch thick
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 teaspoon Lawrys Seasoning Salt
Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, and rinse with cold water. Set aside until completely cooled.
In a very large bowl, combine ranch dressing, mayonnaise, salt, season salt and pepper.
Add green pepper, ham, peas and stir to combine. Add pasta and stir again to combine.
Cover bowl and place in refrigerator to chill completely.
Serve cold and enjoy!